Blogging doesn’t have to be hard… if you stick with it.
In this no-holds-barred interview, veteran blogger Gary Arndt from Everything-Everywhere reveals how he managed to become the most popular travel blog today.
- Several ‘under-the-radar’ strategies for building an audience (not just driving traffic)
- A “damn smart” way to make money with a travel blog
- The dangers of blindly following on Twitter
- Strategies for avoiding the travel blog “echo chamber”
- How Gary uses guest posting (and how you can, too)
- The dumbest things Gary did when he started out (and how to avoid them)
- How to get sponsored trips
- And why Gary’s “early mover advantage” didn’t matter much (and what really matters to your success)
Watch Gary’s Interview Now
Resources & Notes
- Websites: everything-everywhere.com and gary.arndt.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/EverywhereTrip
- Facebook: facebook.com/EverythingEverywhere
- Google +1: plus.google.com/116492394921952587453/posts
- How Travel Bloggers Should Build An Email List (But Don’t)
- A Simple SEO Strategy for Travel Bloggers
- 31 Brilliant Lessons Learned from Top Travel Bloggers
Like this post? Share it!